Hello 

This is the day 27 of #30 days of javascrip coding, at this day I studied Return Nested Function Lesson and i learned that
1- A Nested Function is a function that performs a specific function within another function
2-First, I created a basic function called sayMess inside it. I put 2 parameters inside this basic function. I created a variable called message with the value Hello.
3-After that, I created the Nested Function called concatMsg, and inside it I used the Message variable. Its value was Hello. Inside this variable, I used its value, which is Hello, and then I used the 2 Parameters.Those who were in the basic function
4-After that, I called the concatMsg so that I could use it, and after that, I requested that it do a return for the Message variable.
5-After all this, I used the Console and inside it was the name of the original Function and put the 2 Arguments in it.
That's what I learned today and this is the codes i have typed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog