Hello 

This is the day 26 of #30 days of javascrip coding, at this day I studied Function Rest Parameters Lesson i learned that
1- Suppose that I have an unknown number of Arguments, and every time I add an Argument, I am forced to add a new Parameter, and thus I start entering the Parameter into the calculation process.
2-This may apply, for example, if someone enters a site and wants to post his Skills, the Skill may be one, 10, or an unknown number.
3-Here comes the role of the Rest Parameters. In short, writing it consists of 3 points, then the name of the Parameter, and its purpose is to create an infinite number of Params.
4-I will also notice something that the Parameters Rest is an Array, so I can deal with it and with any Argument that forms a Value for this Para. It is an element of the Array, meaning I can use the Length and use all the properties of the Array.
That's what I learned today and this is the codes i have typed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog