Hello 

This is the day 23 of #30 days of javascrip coding, at this day I studied Loop – Do, While Lesson Lesson i learned that
1- The Do-While command tells the code that it compulsorily executes something first and then checks the condition.
2-This means that when I used the while or the for code, the code would perform a check at the beginning for the condition, if True, the loop would execute until it became False.
3- But in the case of Do–While, I let the code execute forcedly first
4-The written code means that by saying Do I do this command first and then I use the while to make it check the condition.
5-First, it will print the value of i, which is 0. After that, increment will be obtained through i++.
6- After that, it goes to the condition that I set to false so that it does not complete the looping. It executes only do.
7-After that, I typed the “i” again to make sure that he typed the “0” for the first time. After that, the increment happened.
That's what I learned today and this is the codes i have typed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog